Words ending in: _______ tion
tion = shun
Practice reading the words out loud: again and again and again.
Notice that one syllable lasts longer when you say it out loud= stressed= bold type
Read words out loud again and again and again.
It’s okay if you don’t know what these words mean.
Reading this list of words out loud is for practice with:
- reading and saying longer words out loud
- counting how many syllables are in each word
- saying and including all of the sounds and syllables that are in each word
- saying the stressed syllable in each word,
- using good rhythm as you say each word
Copy of larger, easier to read pdf of: English big words ending in tion. with accent and stressed syllables